I don’t know if it’s a good thing or bad thing that I am easily impressed but if I am shown a simple yet amazing product that makes my life easier on the road then one should be easily impressed, right? That is why I want everyone to know about The Best Portable Refrigerator Freezer due to it’s quality and popularity.
Love At First Sight
When I say “love at first sight” don’t worry its not just about the fridge but it was actually JR! The first few days we chatted before our date in person he would reference how “he always had cold beer” and I just thought he meant he also had some beers on him because we both share a huge passion for craft beer. Well on our first in person date he showed me what he really meant….
I was already impressed when said he would pick me up for the date instead of just meeting him and then he picks me up in a super nice outfitted Range Rover with a beautiful mid night blue color. How could I be impressed more? When he opens the back and slides out this 50 quart electric fridge/freezer that is powered off his solar panels on top the roof! What the….?
So that’s why it was love at first sight because here is this awesome guy who was a complete gentleman with a cool off-road vehicle who literally always has cold beer! Great item to have for any adventure loving guy to impress an adventure loving girl, that’s why this is the best portable refrigerator freezer to make that happen!
How Easy It Is To Use
Anyone who loves going off-road like us has to know that it can take hours in remote locations so why wouldn’t you prepare yourself and make sure you have cold beer! If you have a large SUV like a Range Rover, a pick up truck, wagon or any 4×4 vehicle this is the most practical product when you want to spend a day or two on the trails with plenty of food and drink.
Some main features:
- Can maintain an interior temperature of 0 degrees
- Continues to cool products inside of fridge even while vehicle is off and will not drain your vehicle battery due to it’s automatic battery protection system
- Includes two power cords; one for your vehicle and one for your house
- Has electronic LED display for temperature control settings
- Large EZ latch lid that tightly seals and protects from leaks
- Drain plugs for easy cleaning
- Has an efficient and powerful Danfoss compressor and control system
- Comes in multiple quart sizes: 37 Quarts, 50 Quarts, 63 Quarts and 82 Quarts
- The 37 quart can hold up to 50 12-ounce cans
- The 50 quart (the most popular size) can hold up to 72 12-ounce cans
- The 63 quart can hold up to 90 12-ounce cans
- The 82 quart can hold up to 120 12-ounce cans
- They have a separate compartment for dairy or fruit which we could always use!
**There are so many more features and facts you can find here.**
The ARB Refrigerator Has Accessories
- Sizes available for multiple quart sized refrigerators
- Helps insulate the portable refrigerator more
- High quality made with premium materials
- Consists of 20ft cable (6m) of double insulated
- Has a 10 gauge auto cable
- 15 amp fuse and eyelets
- quick installation onto your own battery terminals
- Remotely monitor ARB Fridge/Freezer operating conditions
- Easy viewing lit up display
- Slide Tray Extends Longer Than Fridge Length
- Heavy Duty Steel
- EZ Latch Mechanism
- Comfort Plastic Coated Handle
- Latch In Fully Open Or Fully Closed Position
Other Portable Refrigerators
- Great for solar setups or other off-grid
- Heavy-duty design with reinforced corners
- Monitor the cooling temperature
- Energy-efficient LED interior light
- USB port for extra charging of devices
- Mid-range price between the ARB and Smad models
- LED controls
- Energy management systems that provide flexibility for your every need
- Weather resistant compare with similar items
- Least expensive comparable portable refrigerator
Why We Have to Keep The ARB Refrigerator
So the debate is whether to keep our ARB fridge or not. I say keep it, why? Well we do have a really nice sized refrigerator in our RV so that’s all we should need but we are craft beer people and I think our 50 quart ARB portable refrigerator should hold our many finds of great craft beer we find along our travels. The RV fridge should be full of food and the portable fridge full of cans and bottles of deliciousness! If anyone reading this agrees with me please comment below. We have plenty of plugin outlets and I can already think of two spots we can fit the ARB portable fridge with no problem.